Imagine our surprise last year when travel Goliath TripAdvisor named Ponte Vineyard Inn #13 on their list of Top 25 Hotels in the U.S. We were humbled, honored, and truly grateful to the hundreds of guests who posted great reviews about their stay with us.
Fast-forward to now. TripAdvisor just released their 2016 list and, guess what? Ponte Vineyard Inn moved up to #6 on TripAdvisor’s list of Top 25 Hotels in the U.S. Now we’re blown away. The rankings are based on millions of traveler reviews that judged hotels on service, quality and value. Once again, our guests made it happen, but our staff deserves a lot of credit.
We will always put our guests at the center of our service philosophy. We invite people to escape chaotic city life and enjoy a luxurious stay in the country and we continually work to deliver on that promise. So, we ask you to please keep it coming! Tell us what you enjoyed about your stay and let us know what we can do better. TripAdvisor is the best place to post comments and our website is where you can find what’s new.
We know you’re curious, so here are the Top 10 U.S. hotels on TripAdvisor’s list:
2016 Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Hotels in the U.S.
- The Sherry-Netherland Hotel, New York City
- Bardessono, Yountville, CA
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort, Nantucket, Mass.
- French Quarter Inn, Charleston, S.C.
- The Oxford Hotel, Bend, Ore.
- Ponte Vineyard Inn, Temecula, CA
- Icona Diamond Beach, Wildwood Crest, N.J.
- The Talbott Hotel, Chicago, IL
- Belamere Suites, Perrysburg, OH
- Casablanca Hotel Times Square, NY