There are a number of AAA diamond-rated hotels in the Temecula area, with many in Temecula Wine Country alone. But what separates a four or five diamond property from say, a one or two diamond hotel? The AAA Diamond rating guidelines represent a combination of the overall quality, range of facilities and level of hospitality offered by a property. The number of diamonds indicate what is typically found at each rating level–from economy to the most luxurious properties. AAA Inspectors are widely recognized and trusted by members to choose lodgings that will meet or surpass tourism expectations. Each rating is based on both property characteristics and a focus on guest impression rather than distinctive elements. However, additional factors that may impact a property’s rating include comfort, overall appeal, condition and cleanliness. According to AAA, the diamond rating descriptions are as follows:
- One Diamond: Budget-oriented, offering basic comfort and hospitality.
- Two Diamond: Affordable, with modestly enhanced facilities, decor and amenities.
- Three Diamond: Distinguished, multi-faceted with enhanced physical attributes, amenities and guest comforts.
- Four Diamond: Refined, stylish with upscale physical attributes, extensive amenities and a high degree of hospitality, service, and attention to detail.
- Five Diamond: Ultimate luxury, sophistication and comfort with extraordinary physical attributes, meticulous personalized service, extensive amenities and impeccable standard of excellence.
The AAA Four and Five Diamond Ratings are prestigious ratings achieved by a small percentage of all Approved properties. Less than one half of 1 percent of AAA Approved lodgings receive the Five Diamond Rating, while less than 5 percent receive the Four Diamond Rating.
Ponte Vineyard Inn has been identified as a Four Diamond property by AAA. Our boutique hotel, surrounded by breathtaking views of vineyards and Temecula’s picturesque landscape, aims to provide excellent customer service and bring hospitality to a whole new level. With comfortable pillow-top mattress beds, Keurig coffee makers, HD flat screen televisions, refrigerators, an iHome docking station, spacious walk-in showers, L’Occitane bath amenities, and complimentary high-speed wifi in each of the 60 rooms available, our goal is to leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed to return to everyday life. We take pride in our AAA rating and consistently strive to reflect upscale characteristics in our physical appearance and guest services. To show our appreciation and support of AAA, we offer a 10% discount on accommodation to active members. No resort fees, no hassles, no worries. With rooms beginning at $219, come enjoy a stay in the country and let us take care of the rest!